In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

well

Graphics - good
Style - good story
Sound - good
Violence - it had people who got hit by trains. Who doesn't like trains? (I know i should burn in hell and i hope i do because if heaven is up high then Jesus better have jackets for everyone. So hell is going to be hot and all the fun is gonna be there. I hope to play poker with hitler, stalin, Osama and the devil.)
Inter - 0
Humor - hey we're all gonna die. Might as well joke about it. And for those of you thinking of writing reviews to cuss me off go ahead, i wont read them.

Billys Big Day Billys Big Day

The 1 speaks for itself

Your not funny, i know what your trying to do and please, for the love of everyone on this planet, stop. Animation was good, sound alright. Humor? well there was none. if there was a section called a pathetic attempt at humor you'd get a 10 there.

HUNT HUNT

Wasn't entertaining

I don't know what you were thinking putting all this time into it. You have good graphic skills but that's it. Get some one else to write scripts for you.

Linkin Park - Crawling Linkin Park - Crawling

it wasn't that good

keep trying you'll do better.

Nim the Schizophrenic Cat Nim the Schizophrenic Cat

...

Messed. More!

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Amazing

Absolutly fucken amazing!

West Pole TV 1 West Pole TV 1

K listen very carefully

You watch a lot of family guy and think you can take they're style, change some characters and have a hit. You would be perfect for hollywood because that's all they do there. This wasn't original nor was it funny. I know what you were trying to do but please, for everyones sake, stop. Please don't make anymore. Search NG for Projective Detective Ep 2. You'll get a laugh from my animation.

Kirby's Dreamland I Kirby's Dreamland I

Original

And funny as hell. Good work. That's all I have to say. :D

Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 3 Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 3

Average

It didn't really hold my attention, i watched the whole thing hoping something was gonna happen. Be more funny.

chubbybunny responds:

You should watch the whole thing at www.nutsyandklutsy.com, it gets funnier

Todd & Dan - MMORPG Todd & Dan - MMORPG

Graphics were good.

The story line was horrible. I think you were trying to pull a napoleon Dynamite but you failed miserably. No story just a bunch of dumb shit happened. Please don't try to follow what family guy is doing because before they got canceled they put effort into their cartoon and now they're putting whatever they want because they feel that they can't get kicked off the air again but i hope they do because they're new stuff is gay.